Smoking Cessation - 'Get Through 72' Campaign
The 'Get through 72' campaign first launched in 2017 and is designed to encourage smokers to quit and receive support in a way that works best for them.
This current burst of activity takes place throughout January 2024. This includes displaying posters across pharmacies in Scotland and we would really appreciate your support with sharing campaign social media assets which highlight the smoking cessation services available.
Campaign Key Messages
- The first 72 hours can be really tough. But it's not something you have to do on your own. Quit Your Way Scotland is free and we're here to help when you're ready.
- Local stop smoking services can hugely increase chances of having a successful quit attempt and staying stopped for good.
- There are a variety of support services available through Quit Your Way Scotland such as 1 to 1 and group stop smoking support. Visit quityourway.scot to find out more.
Quick Ways You Can Support via Social Media
- Re-share posts from the Healthier Scotland Facebook
- Share the campaign materials across your own social media channels
The social media assets can be accessed and downloaded from the SG Campaign Resource Centre here.
If you have any questions or require any assistance with the assets, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Many thanks for your support.