Right Care Right Place Campaign
The Right Care Right Place campaign has new stakeholder assets available.
With an increase in respiratory conditions over the winter months, a suite of assets have been developed to align with the Right Care Right Place Campaign. Assets have been designed to highlight common symptoms and guidance on what to do if you’re feeling unwell, including the use of self-help guides on NHS inform and when to seek medical advice.
- If you have symptoms of a respiratory infection, try to stay at home and avoid contact with others – if you do need to go out, wear a well-fitting face covering.
- For managing symptoms at home visit NHS inform or your local pharmacy.
- If symptom worsen call your General Practice or if closed, call NHS24 on 111.
The Right Care Right Place Stakeholder Toolkit outlines all assets available, which include a poster, social media animation and imagery with suggested supporting copy. The new assets focusing on messaging about respiratory conditions can be found on pages 15-17 of the toolkit.
You can access the Right Care Right Place resources via the SG Campaign Resource Centre here.
How You Can Help
- Re-share posts from the Healthier Scotland Facebook channel and follow the Scottish Government Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- Share social films, GIFs and/or statics with accompanying copy via your social channels.
- Print / display / circulate posters in visible areas and across your networks.
Thank you for your continued support in sharing Right Care Right Place messages.
If you have any questions on this campaign, please don't hesitate to get in touch.