Updated Campaign Resources - The Mental Health & Wellbeing Platform for Employers
Revised Stakeholder Toolkit and campaign assets now available.
The Scottish Government and Public Health Scotland launched the Mental Health & Wellbeing Platform for Employers in August to streamline employer access to free and reputable health and wellbeing resources.
Updated social media and web banner resources are now available via the SG Marketing Resource Centre, as well as an updated Stakeholder Toolkit.
The Mental Health & Wellbeing Platform has been developed in partnership with the Employment and Mental Health Working Group, which brings together the experience and expertise of cross-sectoral representatives from employer organisations, Trade Unions, mental health organisations and public sector partners.
We understand that employers can sometimes find it difficult to find the right information and advice to support mental health and wellbeing at work, and we want to signpost them to reputable information. The platform is targeted at employers of all sizes in Scotland from large scale companies to SMEs and the self-employed, but this will also be a useful resource for employees.
How You Can Help
We would very much appreciate your support in helping raise awareness by sharing this content through your own channels:
- Encourage people to visit the Mental Health and Wellbeing Platform by using the suggested editorial copy in newsletters and/or intranets.
- Share campaign social assets across your own channels.
- Like and follow Healthier Scotland's Facebook and Twitter accounts and share posts where relevant.
- Get in touch if you have any potential employer case studies that could feature on the platform.
The Updated Stakeholder Toolkit outlines the resources available, with all assets available via the SG Marketing Resource Centre.
- Background information
- Key messages
- Social media graphics and social copy suggestions
- Editorial copy
- Website graphics
If you have any questions on the above, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
All the best,
SG Marketing Team