'You Can Make a Difference' - New Adult Social Care Recruitment Campaign Launch
With roles in the adult social care (ASC) sector as important as ever, the Scottish Government is launching a brand new campaign aimed at recruiting frontline workers into the sector and promoting ASC as a rewarding job with opportunities for career development.
The ‘You can make a difference’ Campaign has been developed following new insight gathering and replaces the previous successful campaign ‘There’s more to care than caring’. It is designed to:
- Communicate the benefits of working in adult social care, both to the care worker and the people they are supporting
- Highlight the breadth of different roles available in the sector, the variety in each working week, and the range of working patterns available
- Help people recognise the skills and qualities they have that would make them a good fit for a role in adult social care
- Diversify the workforce, attracting men, younger people and more people from ethnic minority backgrounds to consider working in adult social care
- Direct people to more information about the sector and how to apply for a role
The campaign is now live across TV, radio, out-of-home and digital channels until 4 December 2023. This is supported by PR, field and partnerships. Email marketing activity will soon be live and continue until the end of March 2024.
How you can help
We would appreciate your support and have campaign assets available for you to use. Assets are downloadable via the stakeholder hub at CareToCare.scot/stakeholder-resources and include:
- social statics and videos
- digital banners
Quick Ways You Can Support via Social Media
- Re-share posts from Fairer Scotland on Facebook
- Share campaign images and videos across your networks and social media channels.
If you have any questions relating to the campaign please contact email@example.com.
Many thanks for your ongoing support.