Teacher Recruitment Stakeholder Toolkit
To support communications activity relating to teacher recruitment, a suite of assets are available to use featuring messaging from the What Teaching Taught Me campaign.
These assets have been designed to highlight the main sources of job satisfaction and rewarding moments that teachers experience on a daily basis, encouraging students to consider a career in teaching.
Assets direct students to the campaign website, teachinscotland.scot, which features a range of information and resources about the positive aspects of a career in teaching.
Teacher recruitment campaign resources
Campaign resources include:
- Social statics with accompanying social copy
- Leaflets (digital)
- Posters (digital)
- Newsletter copy
- 30 second video advert
You can access the full suite of What Teaching Taught Me resources via the SG campaign resource centre here.
How you can help
While there is currently no live national advertising campaign, please do make use of these available assets to reach students across Scotland.
- Share social statics with accompanying copy via your social channels
- Share 30 second TV advert via social media and digital communication channels
- Display/share posters and leaflets in digital form across your networks
- Re-share posts from the Fairer Scotland Facebook channel and follow the Scottish Government Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
Thank you for your continued support in sharing What Teaching Taught Me messages.
If you have any questions about this campaign, please do not hesitate to get in touch.