Stay Well This Winter – Updated Campaign Resources
As we approach the festive season, we would really appreciate your continued support to promote the Stay Well This Winter activity to your audiences.
The activity seeks to:
- encourage safer behaviours to help limit viruses like COVID-19 and flu spreading
- ensure the public know where to access the right health care for their needs
- provide advice on looking after your physical and mental wellbeing this winter
New campaign resources are now available to promote these messages among your network.
Social Media Films
Professor Linda Bauld provides tips and advice for protecting yourself and the people around you this winter.
There are 5 films available comprising of:
- Full length film covering topics across the Stay Well This Winter communications approach
- Ways to stay safer outlining the COVID-19 and Flu safety behaviours
- Right Care Right Place encouraging appropriate use of healthcare services
- Looking after your mental wellbeing
- Being prepared for winter
A short list highlighting the ways to stay safer this festive season to protect yourself and your loved ones is now available.
Quick Ways You Can Support via Social Media
- Re-share posts from the Healthier Scotland Facebook. Our content calendar is available via the Winter Resource Hub here.
- Share the Festive Checklist and/ or Linda Bauld social films across your channels.
Further Campaign Resources
The Winter Resource Hub has a range of campaign resources available, as a reminder this includes:
- Right Care Right Place
- COVID-19 and Flu vaccines
- NHS24 Winter
- Stay Well This Winter – Protective Behaviours
If you require any assistance with the assets, please get in touch.