Scotland's Climate Week is Almost Here! Final Campaign Assets
A final reminder that Scotland's Climate Week launches on Monday 25 September!
It just so happens to be World Car Free Day today and during Scotland’s Climate Week we’re encouraging drivers across Scotland to use their car less and feel good. Get involved by cooling things off with your car with The Big Car Cool Off.
Final New Social Assets
To help spread the word that The Big Car Cool Off is launching, we have new assets to help encourage drivers in Scotland to use the car less for Scotland’s Climate Week. Assets include a video which explains the Big Car Cool Off, a social static image and logo that can be used on social channels.
Reminder of How You Can Help
We’d like to get everyone involved in Climate Week 2023 by taking action in the areas that have the most impact, and spotlighting successes using #ScotClimateWeek.
- Including Climate Week’s key messages on your social media channels, across newsletters and on your webpages
- Showcasing and sharing your organisation’s climate action success stories.
- Using our social content plan to help you re-share content directly from SG Net Zero channels. This content plan may be tweaked slightly over the coming weeks, however an updated version will always be readily available from the SG Campaign Resource Centre here.
- Selecting and sharing our campaign assets across your channels where appropriate. Remember to use the hashtags #ScotClimateWeek #LetsDoNetZero
- Following the Let’s Do Net Zero Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram pages and sharing/retweeting content to your channels from there
- Organising and promoting your own event or Climate Conversation in your organisation using all the tools available in the toolkit and on the website.
Scotland’s Climate Week Toolkit
Our Stakeholder Toolkit includes a range of assets and key messages available to you to support, including:
- Evites and posters to invite people to your own event,
- Social media assets to promote your involvement in Climate Week and share with your networks.
- All the supporting information you need to encourage people to take action is available via the Net Zero Website, including background info, actions that businesses can take and facts and stats.
We can’t thank you enough for supporting Scotland’s Climate Week, and hope that all goes well with whatever you have planned.