Scotland's Climate Week 2023 – New Social Content Plan and Assets
Not long to go now until Scotland's Climate Week campaign launches on Monday 25 September.
The focus is on taking action in the areas that can make the most difference. Making changes to the way we travel and heat our homes could make a big difference to climate change.
Social Content Planner
The Scottish Government’s Climate Week social content plan is available to help you plan re-sharing of content directly from the SG Net Zero channels, or to inspire you to create your own content. This content plan may be tweaked slightly over the coming weeks, however an updated version will always be readily available from the SG Campaign Resource Centre here.
New Social Assets
This update also includes brand new social assets which feature campaign relevant facts that will help motivate people to take action. There are also further assets to promote your organisation’s involvement in Climate Week and share with your networks.
Reminder of How You Can Help
We’d like to get everyone involved in Climate Week 2023 by taking action in the areas that have the most impact, and spotlighting successes using #ScotClimateWeek.
- Including Climate Week’s key messages on your social media channels, across newsletters and on your webpages
- Showcasing and sharing your organisation’s climate action success stories.
- Selecting and sharing our campaign assets across your channels where appropriate. Remember to use the hashtags #ScotClimateWeek #LetsDoNetZero
- Following the Let’s Do Net Zero Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram pages and sharing/retweeting content to your channels from there
- Organising and promoting your own event or Climate Conversation in your organisation using all the tools available in the toolkit and on the website.
Scotland’s Climate Week Toolkit
Our Stakeholder Toolkit includes a range of assets and key messages available to you to support, including:
- Evites and posters to invite people to your own event,
- Social media assets to promote your involvement in Climate Week and share with your networks.
- All the supporting information you need to encourage people to take action is available via the Net Zero Website, including background info, actions that businesses can take and facts and stats.
Many thanks for your help and making a difference to climate change. If you have any questions on Scotland’s Climate Week, please get in touch.