Parenting Teens Campaign - New Social Videos
The Scottish Government has recently launched new video assets for Parent Club's 'Parenting Teens' campaign.
As a reminder, the 'Parenting Teens' campaign aims to reach parents of teens to help them navigate the relationships they have with their teenagers. It provides tips on how to identify the typical behaviours of teens (and when it could be something more serious), help them better understand the challenges their teens face and provide advice on how to support them.
There are a range of new video assets available to share across social channels to reach the parents of teens:
- 2 new TikTok style videos - to be shared on Reels/ Stories on Facebook and Instagram
- 2 new 15 second social videos - to be shared across your social channels
- A video of Professor Cathy Richards providing advice to parents on how to help manage teenager's moody behaviours
- A video of Professor Cathy Richards providing advice to parent on how to help manage teenager's feelings of isolation
- A video of a real teenager and her dad talking about their experiences of teenage years and providing practical tips to other parents
Please share the videos which will help your audiences navigate their teenager's behaviours.
Attached is the 'Parenting Teens' campaign toolkit which includes the following:
- Campaign information
- Information on Parent Club's new 'Teen Hub'
- Campaign key messages
- Information on campaign resources
How You Can Help
If you are able to share the campaign assets across your channels and with your contacts, it would be greatly appreciated. We hope you can add one or two of the new social videos to your social content planner too. You can also tag Parent Club in your posts for additional reach - @ParentClubScotland (for Facebook and Instagram), or @ParentClubScot (on Twitter).
Thank you again for your help and support.