Home Energy Scotland Campaign 2023 - 2024
The Scottish Government has launched the Home Energy Scotland campaign which aims to raise awareness that advice and financial support is available to help people make energy efficient improvements to their homes, save on energy costs and stay warm.
Running until 17 March 2024, the campaign aims to:
- Target home owners to raise awareness that advice and financial support of up to £10,000 for energy efficient home improvements is available that will help them make their homes warmer and save on energy costs, while reducing their impact on the environment
- Drive people to call Home Energy Scotland on 0808 808 2282 or visit www.homeenergyscotland.org to fill in an online form and request a call back
The campaign is running on TV, digital, radio, press, social media and PR.
Home Energy Stakeholder Toolkit
The Stakeholder Toolkit includes key messages, facts and figures, editorial, social media assets and suggested social copy. The toolkit can be accessed via the SG Campaign Resource Centre here.
How You Can Help
We would really appreciate if your organisation could support the campaign.
With your additional support we can reach even more people across Scotland and make them aware that crucial help and support is available.
- Please share the campaign resources with your audiences, and via your social media channels
- You can support the campaign by sharing social assets with supporting texts
- Please include editorial copy within your newsletters or on your website
- If you don’t already, please follow the Home Energy Scotland social channels across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
If you have any questions on the campaign or about the toolkit, please do not hesitate to get in touch.