Cost of Living - Updated Campaign Resources
New downloadable leaflet and poster now available
The Cost of Living crisis presents an ongoing challenge to people and families across Scotland, with many struggling to make ends meet.
The Scottish Government launched a marketing campaign in September promoting the new website gov.scot/costoflivingsupport that brings together in one place information on support, grants, benefits and advice, in order to help people find what support they may be entitled to.
We know that many organisations are running their own campaigns supporting the particular needs of their audiences. Please do remember to apply the Cost of Living badge to your own relevant materials such as social media images, leaflets, posters, websites, OOH and more.
New Campaign Resources
There are now digital versions of a new Cost of Living support leaflet and poster available, providing people with further information on support and how to access more advice, both online and over the phone. These can also be found on gov.scot: Cost of living support leaflet - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
In addition, a downloadable poster is also available which can be printed and shared in visible places.
Translations and Alternative Formats
The leaflet is also available in alternative languages including Arabic, BSL, Chinese (PRC), Gaelic, Polish, Punjabi, Russian, Ukrainian, Urdu, and alternative formats including large print, easy read, and audio.
The alternative languages and formats of the leaflet can be accessed via the SG Marketing Resource Centre here.
How You Can Help
- Apply the Cost of Living campaign badge to your own relevant materials
- Print and display the campaign poster in visible places
- Circulate the campaign leaflet to your audiences
- Share campaign digital assets across your social channels, including the web banners across your relevant websites
- Add the editorial to newsletters for circulation
- Like and follow the Scottish Government's Facebook,Twitter and/or Instagram channels and re-share posts to your own channels
The toolkit attached includes the following:
- Key messages
- The Cost of Living campaign badge
- Link to the new Cost of Living support website, and details on campaign timings
- TV advert and cut-down films
- Newsletter copy/ editorial
- Social media image assets and suggested accompanying copy
- Downloadable cost of living leaflet (including translated and accessible versions)
- Downloadable cost of living poster
- Website banner images
All of the assets can be viewed and downloaded via the SG Marketing Resource Centre here.
If you have any questions on the campaign or require assistance with the assets, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
SG Marketing Team