Scotland’s Climate Week Launch
We’re launching our Scotland’s Climate Week 2023 Stakeholder Pack.
Scotland’s Climate Week 2023 will run from 25 September to 1 October and the focus will be on taking action in the areas that can make the most difference.
In Scotland, travel and heating are the two biggest contributors to emissions by individuals. So, making changes to the way we travel and heat our homes could make a big difference to climate change.
Actions like using our cars less or improving our home heating are also not only good for the planet, but can feel good for you as well – by helping you to save money and live a healthier and happier life.
How You Can Help
We’d like to get everyone involved in Climate Week 2023 by taking action in the areas that have the most impact, and spotlight successes using #ScotClimateWeek.
- Please share our campaign assets across your channels where appropriate, referencing the hashtags #ScotClimateWeek #LetsDoNetZero
- If you don’t already, please follow our Net Zero Scotland SG channels across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Organise and promote your own event or Climate Conversation in your organisation using all the tools available in the toolkit and on the website.
Scotland’s Climate Week Toolkit
This Stakeholder Toolkit has been created to promote and encourage those in your organisation to take action. There are a range of assets and key messages available to you to support, including:
- Evites and posters to invite people to your own event,
- Social media assets to promote your involvement in Climate Week and share with your networks.
- All the supporting information you need to encourage people to take action is available via the Net Zero Website, including background info, actions that businesses can take and facts and stats.
If you have any questions on Scotland’s Climate Week, please get in touch.
Many thanks for your help and making a big difference to climate change.