Right Care Right Place - Urgent Care - Campaign Launch
The Scottish Government's 'Right Care Right Place' campaign has launched to help the public understand their options for urgent care across A&E, NHS 24 on 111 and General Practice.
This campaign will include digital, radio and partnership activity and will run across a 4 week period.
How you can help
It would be greatly appreciated if you could share the campaign content across your channels. You can help support the campaign by:
- Sharing the social films, GIFs and/ or statics with accompanying copy via your social channels
- Using the campaign logo on comms where appropriate
- Printing/ displaying/ circulating the poster in visible areas and across your networks
- Circulating the RCRP guide with your audiences
- Following the SG channels Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and re-sharing content
Please find the partner toolkit attached which includes information on the following:
- RCRP lock ups
- A3 and A4 posters
- Social films
- Social GIFs and statics with accompanying copy
All campaign assets can be access at the Campaign Resource Centre here.
If you have any questions or require support with the campaign assets, please let us know.
All the best,
The SG Marketing team