Mind to Mind Campaign
The Mind to Mind Campaign highlights the dedicated NHS inform website designed to help people who may be facing challenges with their mental wellbeing.
The Mind to Mind website features lived experience videos to give people the tools they need to help them manage their own mental wellbeing. The videos are bite-sized and include a range of people talking about their own challenges around mental wellbeing and what they do to cope. Topics covered on Mind to Mind include dealing with anxiety and panic, handling stress, sleeping better, lifting mood, coping with money worries and moving through grief.
- If you’re going through a difficult patch, feeling stressed, anxious, or low, it’s important to remember that help is available.
- Mind to Mind is a website where people who have had challenges with their mental wellbeing share their experiences to help others.
- The website also provides practical advice on how to deal with life’s ups and downs and signposts where people can access further support.
The campaign resources can be downloaded here. Resources available include social media images, videos, posters and the stakeholder toolkit.
How You Can Help
- Encourage people in your community to visit the website.
- Share campaign digital assets across your own social channels.
- Like and follow Healthier Scotland’s Twitter and Facebook pages and share posts where relevant.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Many thanks for your continued support.