Covid Sense - Poster Translations and Updated Assets
The ‘Covid Sense’ campaign has been live since 31 March 2022 and will continue over the summer months. The campaign recognises that the COVID-19 safety behaviours are well-known and have been a part of everyday life for the past two years so the messaging aims to provide a little reminder of these behaviours and the positive impact they can have, protecting yourself and others.
This update includes a stakeholder poster which has been translated into 32 additional languages and audio format.
The languages include: Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, BSL, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Dari, Farsi, French, Gaelic, Hindi, Hungarian, Kurdish, Latvian, Pasto, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tamil, Tigrinya, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, and Vietnamese.
This update also includes assets for socialising outdoors as well as tweaks to current healthcare and hand washing messages.
Keep using Covid Sense by:
- Wearing a face covering in indoor public places and on public transport
- Cleaning hands and surfaces regularly
- Opening windows when meeting indoors
- Socialising outdoors when possible
- Staying at home if unwell or have a fever
- Wearing a face covering in healthcare settings and not visiting loved ones if unwell
How You Can Help
- Please share these assets through your various internal communication channels
- You can support by sharing the film and digital assets on your intranet and closed social media groups
- You can also show support by printing the posters and putting them up in non-patient facing areas
- If you don’t already, please follow SG channels across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share and retweet content.
The toolkit attached includes the following:
- Campaign overview
- Link to download TV advert and social films
- Social static images with suggested copy (Formats including 1:1, 16:9, 9:16)
- A3 and A4 posters encompassing all behaviours (including translated and audio versions)
All campaign assets can be viewed and downloaded from the Campaign Resource Centre.
If you have any questions on any of the above, please do get in touch.
All the best,