Adult Social Care Recruitment Campaign Launch
Encouraging a career that makes a difference in people’s lives – updated campaign resources are now available.
With roles in the adult social care (ASC) sector as important as ever, the Scottish Government is launching the Adult Social Care Recruitment Campaign aimed at supporting recruitment of frontline workers into the sector and promoting ASC as a rewarding job with opportunities for career development.
This is the 4th year of activity for the ASC Recruitment Campaign, which includes Digital, Social, Radio, Partnerships and Out of Home. This is live today on digital channels, but the campaign will be officially launched by Social Care Minister Kevin Stewart on Wednesday, 25th January.
Adult Social Care Recruitment Website
The 'There's more to care than caring' website is an invaluable resource for those wanting to learn more about a career in ASC. Information on CareToCare.scot includes:
- Case studies that showcase the real-life experiences of people who work in ASC
- Details on career progression
- Types of roles available in ASC and the duties involved
The Adult Social Care Campaign Toolkit contains the following resources to help you share the campaign with your audiences:
- Campaign information
- Website overview
- Social statics and videos
- Digital campaign assets: A4 posters, leaflet, one page conversation tool, email signature, web banners, example news release
- 'How to' guides for sharing information and running your own recruitment campaign
All campaign assets can be downloaded via the Adult Social Care Stakeholder Resource Page
Quick Ways You Can Support via Social Media
- Re-share posts from the Fairer Scotland Facebook Page
- Share campaign images and videos across your networks and social media channels.
If you have any questions relating to the campaign or if we can help you to spread the word further, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Many thanks for your help and ongoing support.